Appointments can be scheduled by calling
For your initial appointment at South Bend Orthopaedics locations in South Bend, Mishawaka, Plymouth, La Porte and Elkhart, Indiana, please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment. This will allow us sufficient time to complete all of the necessary paperwork.
New patients are requested to bring:
- All pertinent medical records, x-rays, and referral paperwork.
- A completed copy of the new patient information sheets mailed to all new patients.
Please bring these completed forms to the office at the time of your first visit, do not mail them. Completion of the necessary paperwork prior to your appointment date will increase the efficiency of the visit.
All patients are requested to:
- Present all current insurance card(s) at each visit.
- Obtain any required insurance referrals depending on plan.
- Please dress so that your injury area can be most easily examined and/or x-rayed. For example, wear shorts if you visit for a knee problem, etc.
To cancel an appointment, please let us know at least 24 hours in advance so we can give that time to another patient.
We understand that your time is valuable, and we make every effort to run on time; however, emergencies occur that cause schedule delays. We apologize in advance if we keep you waiting.
Scheduling an Appointment
Appointments can be scheduled by calling .
To assist in effective and efficient treatment, please bring any previous medical records and X-rays related to your ongoing or recurring condition. It will also be necessary for you to bring your Medicare and/or insurance carrier cards.