In addition to our commitment to improve our patient’s clinical outcomes, at South Bend Orthopaedics we strive to make an impact on improving the future of orthopaedics through clinical research. The physicians at South Bend Orthopaedics are involved in many clinical studies in nutrition, medical devices, and procedures.
Clinical trials currently being conducted include:
Dr. Jeffrey Yergler
- Orthopedic Nutrition
- Persona IQ the Smart Knee
- Persona Revision Knee System
- G7 Vivacit-E and Longevity Hip Arthroplasty
- Remote Therapeutic Monitoring Outcomes
Dr. Deepak Reddy
- Spinal Fusion and Stimulation
Dr. A.J. Mencias
- Distal Interphalangeal Joint Fusion
For questions regarding any clinical research currently underway at South Bend Orthopaedics, please contact Derek Yocum, PhD at ClinicalResearch@sbortho.com.
For questions regarding the Persona IQ Smart Knee, please contact Derek Yocum, PhD at SmartKnee@sbortho.com.