Dr. Jon Markley is board-certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation and earned his undergraduate degree locally at Goshen College. He graduated medical school from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine in East Lansing, MI. He completed his residency at the Loyola Hines V.A. and Marianjay Program in Chicago, IL. Dr. Markley grew up in Midland, Michigan. As a child, he visited the Michiana area often as his mother is from Bremen, IN, so it’s no surprise he ended up with South Bend Orthopaedics
Dr. Markley helps patients with back and neck problems recover from pain symptoms without surgery. At South Bend Orthopaedics, he works closely with spine therapists and spine surgeons to coordinate patient care and specializes in the nonsurgical relief of back and neck pain.
- Enjoys spending time with his wife – Carol.
- Also enjoys running, hiking & Cross-Country Skiing.
- He enjoys reading, history and listening to music.
- Diplomate of American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Loyola University Loyola Hines V.A. and Marianjay Program, Chicago, IL
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, East Lansing, MI
- Goshen College, Goshen, IN
Medical Society Memberships
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- 53880 Carmichael Drive
South Bend, IN 46635
- 60160 Bodnar Blvd
Mishawaka, IN 46544
Hospital & Surgery Center Locations
- Memorial Hospital of South Bend
- Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center – Mishawaka Campus
- Allied Physicians Surgery Center, South Bend